This past weekend we spent Memorial Day with Aunt Susan & Uncle Joe at their beautiful (huge) home in Peru, Indiana. The weather was trying to be cruddy, but the sun came out just long enough Monday for Brock to have his very first swimming experience. Joe made sure to have the pool heated for us so that Brock would enjoy it. He enjoyed it for about 10 minutes, then he'd had enough. I think it took me longer to slather him up with sunscreen than he was actually in the water. It was so fun and a great weekend! I must say though that I'm about "deered" out as we had deer burgers one night, deer roast the next, and deer brauts on Monday. I betcha anything that sausage we had on Monday for breakfast was deer, even though Aunt Susan said it wasn't. Am I right, Aunt Susan????
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment