Awww... the lovely Barbie pool.
"Mama, can we put water in the pool yet?"
I'm pretty sure I heard that like 1,000,000 times...thanks Grandma!
We LOVE that Barbie pool...
So, in keeping with tradition, we tried to get a family shot in front of the tree out at my mom and dad's. My mom is holding the remote for her camera in her hand to take the picture, even though it really looks like she is trying to pinch TJ's booty. LOL! But just scroll down through these pictures so you can see the process of trying to get a good family photo when one little boy isn't feeling it and instead is feeling a tad ornery...
I guess we should have just stopped while we were ahead with those first two pictures! He's such a stinker! And now you can see why he thought he should have been on the naughty list.
We had a very busy Christmas weekend, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have it any other way. I love spending the holidays with our families and we are very, very blessed and my kids are very, very spoiled loved!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment