Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Birthday Girl




The dreaded claw game...
Brock somehow very luckily won an angry bird out of this machine at his party, so of course he thought it would be a breeze to win another one...
Yea, not so easy this time around.  Pretty sure he spent the majority of his tokens in this machine for nothing!


 Legos have become VERY popular at our house!






Wouldn't be a party without a cupcake... or two or three.
(They were little.)

I was able to take a few days off from ciLiving to spend Jillian's birthday with her.  I had BIG plans for her birthday, but then we of course have to have our first SNOW storm that day which just messed everything up.  So, I asked her if she wanted to go to Jupiters and play games or go bowling and she chose Jupiters.  It was nice because we were the only ones downstairs playing games, so we had the whole place to ourselves!  They had a lot of fun playing the games and getting tickets and junky prizes.  Then we went home and she opened her presents.  And after dinner we made ice cream cone cupcakes, which they devoured.  So, overall it was a fun day spent together as a family.
I still can't believe my baby is four.  I tried to get her to stay three for another year but she wasn't having it.  She wants to be big.  *tear*  She is one spunky, fun, smart, playful, cuddle-bug.  She cracks us up all the time with her many facial expressions and quirky sayings and we couldn't love her anymore than we do right now!
Happy Birthday, Jilly Bean!
We LOVE you!


0 comments: