Today I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny.
I knew it was going to be interesting to see if Jillian would have anything to do with him since she's never liked him or Santa, but she seemed pretty excited about seeing him this year. She's been talking about it forever! So, it was our turn and I brought my camera to take my own pictures since I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for their pictures...and wouldn't you know it? My camera will NOT snap for anything. Talk about frustrating. All three of them were sitting so nicely and nada, zip, zilch...I'm getting NOTHING. So, we did have to go for the two 5X7 option. Afterwards we headed off to go get a pretzel, and as I'm digging in my purse for a coupon, that never did turn up, a mall cop comes up and gives me two tokens for the carousel in the food court. So sweet. I told them, it was completely up to them if they wanted to ride because I would NOT be riding, as those things make me nauseous. They were all for it! So, I thought, hmmmm.... let's just see if I can get this camera going again. What do you know? It worked. So, back to Easter Bunny we go to get another FREE photo, and who didn't want to sit by Mr. Easter Bunny? It took a lot of coercing but she finally agreed to sit by Brock. Whew. Talk about exhausting!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment