Brock & Corbin in front of Maximum Destruction
Super Man looking a little Super-High...
Now this guy, the Bad Habit driver, was about funny! During the race part of the show, he totally flips his truck over and doesn't even finish the race. Who does that? Then he gets a second chance and he blows a tire. Poor guy. They did get his truck fixed up for the freestyle and he did a pretty good job, so I guess he redeemed himself a little.
*Side Note* Dragon's Breath had a female driver. Chris thinks I need to get my own monster truck and name it Little Miss Cupcake and have a cupcake on the truck. Then for the meet and greets they'd get my autograph and a FREE cupcake. I'm looking into it...
So this is how Jillian spent the majority of the show. It is a long day but when you add not feeling well and running a fever on top of it all, who can blame her? She does deserve an award though for being able to sleep through those LOUD monster trucks! I don't know how that is possible!
And the winner is... GRAVE DIGGER! He was stinkin' AWESOME. He flipped his truck, got it rolled back over and kept driving...TWICE. Incredible!
Oh, look who finally woke up!!!
So, despite Jillian waking up Saturday morning with a fever and it being an incredibly long day with no nap, they did great and had such a fun time! It was so nice hanging out with my high school buddy, Chris, and his adorable little guy, Corbin. Jillian literally did sleep through practically the whole show, but even as we were walking to the car she says, "Mom, that was sooo fun! I LOVE Monster Jam!" And here I was thinking her BIG reward for being potty trained was a flop. Guess not.

















1 comments:
Poor sweet Jillian! Glad she still had a good time!
Post a Comment