If you ask him which one was his favorite, it was the green truck and the bumble bee car, which was really just black and yellow. Jillian's of course was the "pank" one, her way of saying pink. During one of the heats Brock looks over at Jillian and says as serious as all get out, "Sissy, YOUR car has a flat tire!" It was so funny, because he was so serious! We had such a fun night, I wish I could say the same thing about my tummy when I got home after devouring a corn dog, french fries, funnel cake and lemon shake-up.... (Hey, it's only once a year, right????)
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Champaign County Fair Time!
Well, the fair has already come and gone again this summer. I love the fair. I love the food, I love the people watching (we saw some super interesting characters this year!), I love watching my kids' faces while they ride all the rides, but most importantly I love going to the demolition derby with my family. And this year, Brock & Jillian's Aunt Stacy got to experience it with us for the first time, so that was neat! It's tradition. (And I'm all about traditions!) I'm so lucky to have a little boy just as obsessed with big trucks and cars that run into one another as I am...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















1 comments:
Wow, you're making me want to go to the Derby!!!
Post a Comment