Thursday, August 26, 2010

I ♥ OWB!






I seriously look forward to our twice yearly consignment sale here in Champaign!!! It always feels like Christmas when I come home with all my purchases! I found some serious deals at One Week Boutique! Here's a few of them I found tonight... Jillian a like new Gymboree winter coat and boots and Brock a Dash costume. Tell me Jillian does not look like some preppy diva in her winter coat, shorts, and boots. I seriously racked up on pj's for Jillian and dress clothes for Brock. Jillian came out on top with quite a few more outfits, but I'm going back on half price day to look a little harder for Brock. Or maybe I'll just look on Saturday during my volunteer shift! I got Jillian 3 pairs of NEW shoes, brown, blue, and black. They both got snow boots and snow pants because we ARE going sledding this year! Bring on the snow and fall/winter temps! We're ready now!!!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

LOVE the coat! Sean has a Dash costume too... they should get together soon!!!

Ryan and Kari Ackerman said...

I LOVE the coat! How adorable! The girls and I made it up there this morning at 9. I had a ball going through all the clothes. Came home with a garbage bag full of great CHEAP items.