Friday, May 28, 2010

Children's Museum Trip


Painting on the glass. Note to self, don't put Jillian in a white shirt next time!


Digging for treasures!




When I asked Brock what my total was he said $125! Yikes!
What an expensive store!







My sister and I took the kids to Normal today to visit the Children's Museum. It wasn't crowded, they'd already eaten lunch (at Avanti's...YUM!), they hadn't had a nap, but that wasn't evident until it was time to leave, so they did really well! It was so nice to just let them run and explore and try everything out. It was a lot easier this trip than our trip this time last year. Amazing what another year will do for ya! I'm not sure what Brock's favorite part was, because he seemed to LOVE it all, but when I asked Jillian, her favorite was the reflection room where you could dance and move and see your reflection up on the screen like a movie. Definitely a fun time and bring on more fun summer activities!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh wow - that place looks so neat! We should try to plan a trip together there this summer!!