Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010










This was our first Easter in a long while that we got to spend in Illinois. We are usually down at Harding for Spring Sing, but now that no one goes to Harding, we got to spend the holiday with the Schlittler's. Brock & Jillian woke up to some Easter goodies the Easter bunny brought, which made us a teensy bit late for Bible class. Then we headed over to Moie & Papaw's house for lunch, an egg hunt, and opening Easter basket goodies. The Easter bunny left Brock & Jillian little scooters! They had a fun time riding those outside! We were outside just long enough before it started raining. We then headed over to my grandparents' house in Collison where we ate some more and took a ride on the golf cart. It was a fun, busy day!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wow! Looks like a blast! I need to come to your house for Easter... I want a scooter.

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Sorry, I had to delete my last comment...I think it's time to go to bed because I misspelled two words and left one word out completely! LOL.

I meant to say, it looks like you all had a great Easter! :)