Friday, February 5, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

I don't know why I've been procrastinating posting pictures from Christmas at our house Christmas morning. I still need to get pictures from my mom to post from Christmas over at her house. Hopefully those will get posted before Easter. Christmas morning the kids woke up to find Santa had brought them a fun train table all set up with fun trains and tracks! That was a huge hit. So much so, that Jillian didn't want to have anything to do with opening up any of her other gifts. Brock had gotten through opening up all of his and she still hadn't opened the first thing. They made out pretty well, they must have been really good in 2009. I started a new tradition of making homemade cinnamon rolls, which turned out DELICIOUS. I'll have to post those pictures and recipe on my other blog.

1 comments:

Jenn said...

Nathan has the same jammies as Brockers!