Sunday, February 8, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

Last Sunday for the Super Bowl we went to my parents' house to watch the game. With two toddlers I'm not sure how much football we actually watched, however Brock was decked out in his cute little football shirt ready to cheer on whoever won! I usually enjoy just watching the commercials, but that always seemed about the time Brock or Jillian was getting into something!


Here's the Brockers trying out Grandma's vibrating slippers.


Brock was practicing blowing out a candle, he's gearing up for his next birthday!



I just love these two pictures of Jillian. I look a little scary, but I just love how you can see her two top teeth coming in, she's so stinkin' ornery, just like Big Brother.


Yay!! Go team!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That second picture of you and Jillian is precious! She really is too stinkin' cute. Mom told me about singing Happy Birthday to him and him crying. You need to stop being so mean to the poor baby. :o)

Jenn said...

LOVE the pics of you and Jillian! too sweet!