





Well, I took the kids to get pictures taken yesterday. I wanted to get Jillian's at 3, 6, 9, & 12 months, but we got a little behind, so I figure 3, 7, and 12 will do. I forgot how much of a work out taking pictures could be. I was exhausted afterwards and then when we went to take a look at them, I was pretty much disappointed. Jillian was NOT in the picture taking mood, she was being way too serious, and Brock, well, he was just all smiles and being pretty good until he found the radio flyer wagon they had and wanted to play. There went his good mood after TJ told him he couldn't play with it. So, here's a peek at some of the pictures. Some need editing and croping but you'll get the idea.

















5 comments:
Oh no, Jillian this does not give me good hope that Joel will behave on Saturay...are these from Portrait Innovations..cause that's where we're going too...yipes...guess I'd better bring along some of his favorite toys to slobber on to hopefully get him to smile!
The pictures turned out cute! I love the first one of Jullian it makes me laugh. I have yet to take my kids together for a photo session...I guess I better get on it.
Oh my gosh - what are you talking about?!? The pictures are PERFECT! I love the first one of Jillian, and Brock... what a ham!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture with Jillian pouting! You will treasure that one forever! It is adorable. I must tell ya, some of the photographers are more skilled at getting the smiles than others!
Grandma thinks those are the two cutest grandbabies in the whole wide world! Love those sad puppy dog eyes of Jillian in that pouty picture! Brock, as always, is too darn cute! Love those babies!
Post a Comment