****WARNING**** If you like the way your blog looks as it is, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT mess with it!!!! I thought I'd look for a cute new template for my blog, as I like to change it up often, and in the process, I messed it all up! It is no longer as easy to update and change as it was before. Blogger has done some updating and now you practically have to be a computer genius at reading codes to update or add anything. I lost all my friends and trying to get those back on was a major headache. Luckily I check everyone's blogs pretty frequently, so I remembered their links, or I knew of other places, like facebook, to go and try and find the links. It's been a major ordeal. So, just a warning, be careful if you are trying to change anything on your blog, unless of course you are the computer code genius reader that I am NOT.
1 comments:
yea, i thought it would be fun to do that once, and I too learned a lesson - never to do it again! it is so frustrating. I do like your blog though...i should hire you to keep mine more updated!
Post a Comment