


I can't believe that Jillian is already 7 months old! It's crazy! She's just the sweetest little thing around and I don't think we could love her anymore. She's still yet to roll over. She just has NO desire to do so. I'll leave her on the floor, but nothing. She would much rather just sit up like a big girl. She sits up for LONG periods of time, just as content as could be. We're doing better with the food. She's a banana lover. Peas and green beans, ummm, not so much. She's got one little tooth trying to poke it's way up. You can see it, but not feel it quite yet. We sleep through the night not on a consistent basis, which pretty much stinks since Brock spoiled us by sleeping through the night at like 3 months. She loves her big brother and could just watch him all day long. Thanks to Ms. April for the cute outfit and bow she's sporting in these pictures. She looked absolutely adorable, but I'm totally not biased or anything. Check out April's blog for her crafty shack link...she's a bow magician!

















1 comments:
I LOVE the cupcake shirt! It's almost as cute as her (but not quite!) Glad to hear things are going better with the food!
Post a Comment