

I must say that this Mother's Day definitely tops last year! Last year TJ spent the whole stinkin' day in bed sick, so even though the weather outside is extremely cruddy today, I couldn't ask for a better day with my two sweet peas and hubby! TJ really made up for last year because this year I got out of the shower to find a pair of diamond earrings waiting for me by little Miss Jillian. So sweet! I love them!!!!! I have the best little family ever.

















3 comments:
Those are the cutest babies in the world, and Momma, too! This grandma couldn't be prouder!
Glad you had a nice mothers day. Diamond earrings? How NICE! Your babies are adorable! Mommyhood is the best!
Hey I got Ava's bathing suit at Baby Gap. They also have the same exact pattern in swimshorts for boys...Brock and Juliann would look TOO cute matching in their swim suits:) I love the matchy matchy stuff but they only had the sizes in the baby stuff...up to 24 months I think.
Post a Comment