Brock got to visit a very cool pumpkin patch this weekend with Grandma, Aunt Ashley, and her friend, Rachel. We went to the Great Pumpkin Patch in Arthur. Come to find out it has been featured in Martha Stewart's Living Magazine. It was amazing! Brock had a good time as we pulled him around in his little red wagon. He enjoyed getting down and checking out all the scenery. I betcha next year he'll LOVE it even more when he can actually walk around and check things out first hand. We took home a few "fairy tale" pumpkins as they are called. TJ thought they were fake. Now if I can just keep our pesky squirrels away from them we'll be all good.
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















2 comments:
Our babies are almost 1!! Brock is too cute!!
I am so glad I got to see you all this weekend! The cookies are delicious by the way! Thanks for being such a wonderful big sister! I love you!
Post a Comment