Monday, September 17, 2007

My Baby's 9 Months Old!!!





Where have the months gone????? TJ & I were just talking last night about how fast time has seemed to past now that we have a baby in our lives. I was so sad the other day looking at some clothes I had purchased for Brock at this huge consignment sale. I was shopping for 12-18 months clothes and as I looked at the label, instead of reading infant, it said TODDLER! Ahhhh!!! I only have 3 more months till he's an official toddler! He has 2 teeth almost in on the bottom and four coming in on the top. If you look closely you can see his two top teeth in one of the pictures. He is a huge Cheerio and goldfish fan and will eat just about anything, including dog food. He definitely loves his mama as I can hardly fix dinner without him tugging at my legs. Now that I'm wearing more stretchy pants I have to be super careful that he doesn't pull my pants down! He really is the best baby ever and TJ and I are so very blessed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I love this baby! You can see his teeth a lot in two of those pictures...it looks so funny. I'm not gonna lie, I started tearing up when I saw these. I'm such a girl. He's just so cute, and I miss him! Can't wait to see you all in just 10 DAYS!

The Iman's said...

Enjoy this time now because it's not so cute when they are whinning and throwing a tantrum. Yes, my precious Brooklyn has changed into a little monster!