Brock and I drove to Searcy with Dustin and Stacy in her car. It was Brock's first LONG car trip and he slept for most of it. We were about 40 miles from Searcy when he decided that he'd had enough of the car seat. He did about the same thing in the car with mom and dad on the drive from Searcy to Gifford. We got about 30 minutes from home and he'd had enough. I was really surprised at how good he did though. Although I must say I don't want to be in a car again for that long of a haul with an infant in tow. Spring Sing was so fun! Ashley's club did a "School" theme and they got 2nd place. It was fun spending time there in Searcy with all the fam including Granny and Granddad, but boy was it COLD!
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















0 comments:
Post a Comment