Sunday, April 22, 2007

It's Been Way Too Long...

You know it's been a long time since your last post when you've sat here for about 15 minutes trying to type in your user name and password with NO LUCK. I finally got it figured out, went to write it down so next time it would be much easier and less of a hassle...wouldn't you know...I pushed the back button to make sure I was writing down the right username and password and I had already forgotten the password AGAIN!!! AHHH!!! Talk about frustration! Well, I guess it's about obvious that I've been back to work, considering my last post was Valentine's Day. Soooooooooooooooooooo much has happened since then. We've been on Spring Break to Texas and Easter in Searcy. We've turned 4 months old. We've been drooling all over the stinkin' place and have even been rolling all over! It won't be long and I just know he'll be a crawlin'! So, fingers crossed I'll be keeping this blog updated a little more often. It's just so hard making time now that I'm back to work, which by the way, is just a barrel of fun....

0 comments: