Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Official...

I have a Kindergartner...






 Waiting in  line...
Pretty sure he is the tallest kid in class.




And for some reason, I was the only Mom who went down to the classroom... well, and one Dad.  I guess I thought more parents would feel camera happy like myself.  So I felt bad snapping a pic at his desk and risking embarrassing him.  I asked him if it'd be okay to take a picture and he didn't want me to, so this is the best I got of him at his seat as I was snapping a pic from outside the door! 
And super proud of myself... I didn't even cry. 
I could feel it coming on several times, but I wanted to be tough, and knowing he's in good hands and will be okay really helps.  
And LOTS of prayers have been helping, too!

1 comments:

Jenn said...

He looks SOOOO big! Proud of your Mama!!