Back in July we traveled down to Branson to help celebrate my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary. TJ wasn't able to make the trip due to therapy and shots and my mom wasn't able to make it due to her blood clot situation, so me, the kids, my Dad, and Ashley made the trip together.
It was so great getting together with all my Roberts family, I only wish we could have stayed longer, but being a working girl now my schedule isn't quite as flexible as it once was.
The Roberts Family
We ALWAYS have so much fun when we get together!
I was super excited to see my brother, since we hadn't seen him since Thanksgiving.
And I was super, super excited to meet my new nephew, Reid!
All the grandkids and great grandkids
And here he is... Baby Reid.
So.Stinkin'.CUTE!
My awesome Aunt Linda made everyone these 60th Anniversary celebration shirts.
Each family had their own color which was cool and you could tell she put a lot of time and thought into making them special for our big celebration.
Jillian is definitely a Granddad's girl.
I was in charge of the party so we went with a Roberts Diamond Jubilee theme, playing off of the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. Everyone brought their best party hats and we had a lot of fun with it!
To see pics from the party, click HERE
Great time, great food, great to worship together as a family, just an over-all GREAT family celebration!
Can't wait till we can do it again!

















1 comments:
Oh Heather! These pictures are PRICELESS!! I'm sorry that TJ and your Mom couldn't be there, but what amazing memories you have captured. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the white picture, but I REALLY love the tshirt picture. SO COOL!
Post a Comment