And the award for best family pose goes to.... US.
It only took three tries to get Brock to smile and I wish
someone would have told me to scoot my fanny back,
but I was trying to beat the timer!
And here's the best shot of four cousins altogether when you
don't realize you still have the timer setting on...
I just could NOT figure out why it wouldn't snap a single photo!
Really need to read up on how to use that new camera.
Have I told you lately how much I LOVE these kids?
And this has to be one of my favorite photos of the day...
Brock says to me, "Mom, I look so COOL with my glasses, gum, and gun!"
Still trying to figure out how the gum made him feel cool...
Overall, we had a GREAT Easter!
The weather was beautiful, we were able to spend time with our families, and ate way too well.
We are very blessed.


















0 comments:
Post a Comment