Monday, November 7, 2011

Yeee-Hawww!!!



 That expression is priceless.
  Love it!

 Cheesin' with Cowboy Granddad


So, last week on ciLiving we had Gordyville on to promote their rodeo.  In case you missed it and want to see me rope a hay bale cow... oh wait, I mean see me rope MYSELF, click HERE.  Talk about embarrassing.  But after hearing about the rodeo, I thought it would be a lot of fun for the kids.  So, off we went!  Brock was getting over a little flu bug, but everyone was feeling good so I thought we were safe.  Well, turns out we weren't.  After having some ice cream Jillian started complaining about her tummy hurting and I just assumed it was because she ate too much ice cream.  Well, on our way home, she started throwing up in the car.  Not fun.  I'm going to have to start packing supplies to clean up messes because I pulled into a Burger King parking lot and went in to grab some paper towels, and they had NOTHING.  No paper towels, no napkins, nothing.  It was bad.  Luckily we made it home without any more vomitting, but poor girl, so not fun being sick.  She had such a great time riding the pony, too.  Brock wanted nothing to do with the ponies, he instead wanted a flashing light up sword, which I did not buy.  I'm sure you can guess how well that went over...

0 comments: