Thursday, October 13, 2011

Brock's Preschool Open House



 Brock was cracking me up.  He was basically the only one swaying to the song.  I was beginning to think he needed to go to the restroom!

 Little Jilly Bean waiting for the program to get started.




 He was so excited to show off his classroom!

Jillian was LOVING it, too!
This girl is READY for preschool!


Tonight Brock had his Open House program up at preschool.  We weren't really given a whole lot of information about it prior to tonight, besides to bring some cookies, but then again maybe Brock was supposed to fill us in and didn't.  But anyways, totally should have changed his clothes like I had planned on doing, but then didn't.  He did rock his Illini shirt covered in fire prevention stickers and his lovely jeans with a big old hole in the knee, though!  They sang a few songs and then he got to show us around his classroom.  He did a GREAT job and I was one proud mama... fire prevention tattoo and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he looks SO much like Dustin in all these pictures!

Grandma said...

He couldn't be cuter, hole in the knee and all. That makes him totally in style. Can't believe my little Brock is growing up so fast! Can't we slow this down somehow?!?!? I have the cutest grandkids in the world! Hope he does grow up to look like his Uncle Dustin! Both are so stinking cute!