Friday, March 18, 2011

Stronger




As I was driving to my grandparents' house yesterday this song came on the radio and totally spoke to me.  I feel like it basically describes the last 6 months of my life with TJ being off work with his injury and my whole routine being turned upside down.  I know this whole experience is only going to make us "STRONGER." 

2 comments:

Danitau said...

Heather,I LOVE this song as well! I just wanted to let you know something because I don't think I ever have told you. I admired you in school, looked up to you! You were an amazing example for us girls out there of how Christians should be and act! I can't even begin to tell you what you did in highschool for me!Still to this day you inspire me! I have grown closer to God and have a wonderful realtionship with him but, it was you who first showed me how a woman after God should be or act! I would love to share my story with you. I gave my testimony at church it was the hardest thing I have ever done because it was all mostly a secret! I am sure some of it will shock you!! 's amazing how God can pull us out of something and make our Faith that much stronger! I love this verse and thought I would share it with you

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Rebecca said...

I'm sorry things have been so hard for y'all & will pray things will get easier soon! :) And trials do make us so much stronger! :)