It was finally nice enough out yesterday that we were able to get their birthday presents out of the basement and take them for a few spins in the backyard. They had a BLAST! I won't mention how fun it was when it was time to come inside... but anyways, Brock was an ol' pro. Jillian, well, she is really good at going in circles (but she's getting better)! They each took turns driving each other's Jeep and 4-Wheeler and shared really well. I was impressed. We got to take them out again tonight, and it looks like it's going to be nice out again tomorrow! Let's hope those batteries are recharged up and ready to go! And he just had to wear those star sunglasses, not his cool CARS sunglasses that I tried getting him to wear instead. :)
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















3 comments:
What a cool dude and dudette!!!
How cute! :) You have a beautiful family! Happy Spring!!
I know I keep saying this, but, I definitely have the two cutest grandkids in the whole wide world! Too stinking cute!
Post a Comment