So, what are your kids doing at 10:00 pm?????? Sleeping and having sweet baby dreams???? Must be nice. Here's what Jillian was doing at 10 pm last night... running around after having stripped her pants off and jumping up and down with her saggy little diaper. The more she jumped, the lower it sagged. Then I'm sure you can imagine who wanted in on the action. Yep, Mr. Brockers. I had a shot of him, but thought best not to show you all his butt crack for all the world to see!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
Oh my goodness, girl! I am asleep having sweet dreams by then! Natalie goes to bed around 7:45, but she gets up around 6:30 or 7 so really it is whatever works for you! I know you are a night owl like your Mama!
Awesome!
OH...MY...GOODNESS!!! That is the funniest picture I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment