Trick or Treat?!?!? I think it was all treats at the Schlittler House this year! TJ's parents and Kindi, Danny, and Dacey, the kitty cat, along with my parents all came over to see our little ladybug and Handy Manny. They were all so stinkin' cute! We had some pizza and then headed out to do some trick or treating. It was a little cooler than the trick or treating we did last year in Texas, but it was still fun seeing them run up to the houses and fill their baskets with candy! Now if we could just get this sugar rush to go away as they are running circles around the recliner! Thank goodness it's daylight savings time tonight!!!!
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















3 comments:
They look adorable! I love Jillian's expression in the last one.
LOVE the Handy Manny costume! So cute! Jillian looks so old - I can't believe how precious she is!!!
Cute Costumes! Looks like you all had a great halloween :)
Post a Comment