Sunday, September 13, 2009

I-L-L.........I-N-I!

We went tailgating at the Illini game this weekend with a group of our church friends. The kids were all decked out in their orange and blue and even had a little "I" painted on their face. Brock was non-stop from the time we got there until the time we left so I have no shots of him since he was go-go-go! There were so many tailgaters there and so many kids there playing, Brock tried making some new friends who were playing some football. He just busted right in and started tackling kids. They looked at him like, "Who in the world are you?" They didn't want to leave they were having such a good time! Good food, good friends, good times! It was a GREAT day.



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like some of the cutest Illini fans I've ever seen! Nice catch by Miss Jillian! :-)

Anonymous said...

Heather~ You are SO talented...I LOVE what you have done with this website. You have to tell me how you did it. What a wonderful way to keep everyone updated! You look like such a wonderful mommy! Have a wonderful day,
Roxanne