Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Little Firecrackers










Happy Stinkin' Rainy 4th of July!!!! We missed the parade today due to the rain, but we still got to go over to Moi & Papaw's for cooking out and some yummy food! We got to see Danny & Kindi and baby Dacey. She's getting so big and it will not be long now before they can really play together and have lots of fun! They all looked super cute in their holiday attire. They cancelled the fireworks due to the rain, so I guess we get to extend the holiday one more day! (And as a side note, I'm sure you're recognizing by now their silly little cheesy smiles! They have smile wars in the backseat, too cute!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jillian's bows turned out cute! Love their little smiles! Those are by far the cutest babies that ever were! Hopefully, we'll see ya tomorrow! Love you!

Grandma said...

Love those cheesy grins! I'm got the cutest grandbabies ever! Love them!

Jenn said...

Oh ADORABLE!!! Some of the cutest kiddos I've seen!!!