Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My 15 Month Old Baby Girl




Jillian turned 15 months old on Easter this year. She is just growing so quickly and learning and saying new things all the time! It's amazing just how different the two of them are and were at this age. We went to the Dr. for our well baby check up and everything looks great. Of course, I have misplaced, for now, her stats sheet, but hopefully it will be located soon and I can get ya all the updates! She's a cutie bug and we love her to pieces!

**Found the stats sheet, better late than never!**
She was 29 1/4" long which was in the 20 percentile.
She weighed 22 pounds 6 ounces which was the 47 percentile.
Her head was 47.5 which was in the 90 percentile.

2 comments:

Kindi said...

Too Stinken cute!!! I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. I can't wait until Sunday so I can see them!! I love it when they can come over and play!!

Jenn said...

LOVE the smile in the second picture!!!