Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

We celebrated TJ's 31st birthday yesterday. We went out to eat with Moi, Papaw, Kindi, Danny, and baby Dacey to Texas Roadhouse. Going out to eat with this big group is always entertaining. I'm not sure if you can recall back to TJ's cake from last year that was a complete disaster, I did cupcakes this year and over-filled the cups so they were hanging over the cups. One of these years I'm going to get it right! But we took some cute shots when we got home and can I just ask WHEN will they both smile at the camera at the SAME time? I can't even get Buddy to open his eyes!!! Oh, well.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TJ!!!!!!!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Buddy is SO funny! You know you've got bad luck when you can't even get a good picture of a dog. Too, too funny! Glad he had a good birthday! :o)