I took Brock & Jillian to Rantoul's Gym Night last Friday. Aunt Ashley was in town on a little college break so she got to come and join in on the fun, too. They both loved it! Jillian got to have a little play date with one of her future boyfriends, Joel. Brock loved riding the little trikes and playing with the cars. I was trying to get him to venture out to other things to play with since he plays with cars pretty much all day at home, but oh, no, I think that was his favorite spot this time! We're looking forward to next months!
Welcome to Brock & Jillian's blog! We are so glad you have stopped by to check out the little sweet peas. They are Mama's pride and joy...Daddy's, too. Please check back often as I am going to try and keep this blog updated with all of Brock & Jillian's latest developments. They seem to be changing and doing new things all the time. Also, please feel free to leave us a comment. We love seeing who all has stopped by!
1 comments:
Who is this Joel character??? Does Sean need to be jealous? ;-)
Post a Comment