

This picture really doesn't do justice to just how funny Brock was this morning. For a snack, I usually lay some cheerios out on the ottoman for Brock to munch on in the morning. Well, his new thing is to eat the cheerios without using his hands. He'll just bend over and scoop them up with his mouth. Well, as I was giving Jillian her breathing treatment this morning, he comes over after having scooped up some cheerios and he had a cheerio sticking to each snotty nostril and then one stuck to his bottom lip. It was the funniest thing ever. If I hadn't had Jillian on my lap I would have rushed sooner to my camera. After he then proceeds to eat the cheerios that had been in snot, he went and did it again, this time even more cheerios sticking to his face. Since I was laughing so hard he thought he was just hysterical. So, this is the best picture I could get.

















2 comments:
Now THAT is priceless!!!
Love the snotty cheerios! You've got two little cuties!
Post a Comment