Well, I think Brock has managed to get sick and then everyone else sick on every holiday starting back with Thanksgiving. He has been sick on Thanksgiving, his birthday, I think we may have actually been OK on Christmas, but then there was New Year's, and now the latest with Valentine's Day. I'm just waiting to see how he feels on St. Patrick's Day. I had both babies cute little heart day outfits and then we were all laid up in bed that we didn't even make it out of our jammies. So, these pictures of Jillian are of her in her heart day outfit, just a little late. And here is Mr. Brockers looking as sweet and innocent as always.
Chicago Marathon 2013
12 years ago

















1 comments:
She looks SO much different! I cannot wait to hold her! And Brock looks too freakin' cute there! I can't wait to see all of you TODAY! Love, love, love you!
Post a Comment