Sunday, July 8, 2007

World's Cutest Ring Bearer


This weekend, 7-7-07, TJ's sister, Kindi, got married. Everything was just beautiful! But, Brock was definetly the CUTEST thing ever!! I got him a little tux off of ebay. He was just Mr. Handsome. It was such a long day for him and he didn't get his much needed afternoon nap, until of course it was time to walk down the aisle. They had this little wagon all decked out for him and I sat his little bebe pod seat in it for him to sit in so he wouldn't topple over and out. Well, just as soon as it was time for the parents and grandparents to be seated, Brock falls asleep! I started in on panic mode. What am I going to do with this kid? So, I couldn't hold him any longer, it was my turn to make the trip down the aisle, so I just stuck him in the seat, he cried for like 5 seconds, then just started sucking his thumb and slumped over in the seat passed out. It was hilarious! So, I go down the aisle....all the other girls come down the aisle, and then you see Danny's brother, Ryan, coming down the aisle pulling the wagon, followed by extreme laughter. Being up at the front we couldn't see what was so funny, but we knew it was Brock. The laughter was like "the wave" at a baseball game as he got closer and closer to the front of the auditorium. Sure enough, Brock was still passed out asleep, slumped over in his seat. This last picture really doesn't do it justice on how funny it was, so hopefully when the photographer gets the pictures posted online, I'll put his link on my blog so you can see all the pictures. We had the best time, and everything was wonderful. Brock has a new UNCLE!!!!



Here he is asleep. Sooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!! (If you try clicking on the picture, you can see it a little better.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This has to be a first! :-) I've seen many ringbearers, but none as cute as this! This will be told and retold in your families for generations to come.
Love & prayers,
Marion

Kay said...

This is so classic, I love it. All of you look so beautiful (and handsome!). Thanks for sharing the link to the wedding pictures. I loved it. Looks like ya'll had a great time. Wish I could have been there.
Kay Laboda