Thursday, June 28, 2007

And Baby Makes FOUR???


Well, what do you know??? Generic Wal-Green's pregnancy tests are accurate! It has been confirmed, Brock is going to be a big brother in January. I finally went to the Dr. this past Monday and had my little exam. Everything was going pretty well until we went to listen for the heartbeat. The nurse was having a hard time finding it and it seemed like an eternity while I was just laying there freaking out. In my mind I was just sure that this was my punishment for secretly hoping that when I actually did get to the Dr. that they would tell me the tests had been wrong, I really wasn't pregnant. But, as I was laying there, listening to the sound of just my stomach, no heartbeat, freaking out, we heard it! It was brief, but THERE. She said she had heard it kick a few times, too. She pointed one kick out to me, so that was nice to hear, too. The nurse said it must be a girl as stubborn as it was in letting us hear the heartbeat, but my money is on it being a boy. Any takers????

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! How exciting. I'm going to guess it's a girl.