


Brock is now one month old, well, actually he's been one month old for awhile now, but Momma is just a tad behind. We've had a few too many medical issues lately. I don't think I've been healthy one full week of his life, and then last week Brock got a staff infection in his little eye. They had to draw blood and everything and I think I cried more than he did. He's my super trooper!

















2 comments:
I hope you're feeling better sister. I know that must not be any fun at all. :o( I think he looks just like Dad in that first picture! I'm so excited to see you all again! I love you! :o)
You know, your suppose to update this blog more than once a month. That cute little boy is growing up to fast...you need to post more pictures!!
Post a Comment